The Village of Floral Park held its elections for four seats on the village board on Wednesday, March 18. This year, each of the four incumbents, were supported by the village’s Citizens’ Party and ran unopposed.
The results of the 2015 village election were returned by the inspectors of the election and concluded:
• 360 votes were returned for Thomas Tweedy for the office of mayor.
• 399 votes were cast for Dominick Longobardi for the office of trustee.
• 380 votes were cast for Dr. Lynn Pombonyo for the office of trustee.
• 398 votes were returned for Douglas J. Hayden for the office of village justice.
• Mary Grace Tomecki: mayor-7, trustee-4
• Matt Sexton: mayor-1, trustee-1, trustee-1
The village’s reorganization meeting will be held on Monday, April 6, at 8 p.m. in the village courtroom. The next general board meeting will be held on Tuesday, April 7, at 8 p.m. in the courtroom at village hall.
The full versions of the incumbents’ biographies are listed in the March 11 edition of the Floral Park Dispatch and on the Dispatch’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/floralparkdispatch).